Happy 3 months Evie!
It’s incredible how quickly 3 months goes by! Eve continues to amaze us everyday. Some things that have happened this month:
- Those hands continue to amaze and entertain her! She loves to suck on them too which is hopefully a step towards self-soothing.
- Her eyes are still blue! And they don’t seem to be changing.
- She is a MAJOR chatterbox. Her cooing and aaahhhhing have gone to a whole new level. Now she yells out and experiments with the different sounds she can make. It’s beyond cute and feels more mature. I know that sounds silly for a 3 month old!
- She is much more of a person with OPINIONS! If she doesn’t like something she will tell you. And she means it.
- Eve is still such a smiley girl. I think laughing is around the corner!
- Not sure of her weight and length but I can tell you she is a big girl. My arms and back could tell you all about it.
- Lastly, she is basically sleeping through the night! A very exciting thing, though I do kinda love those quiet times with her in the middle of the night.
We are loving watching this person and her little personality develop.